Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Arena Quest 1: Continuing the Paladining

Hi Everyone,

So I managed to get around to completing my first arena run. As you might guess from the hour and twenty runtime, it went better than expected. I hope you enjoy.







** Spoilers **
Overall, I was extremely  happy with the draft. Picking up double consecrate and double humility allowed me to pull out that combo several times to great effect. Even the secrets I picked up pulled their weight significantly harder than I expected they would.

Several of the games I made some fairly horrific mistakes as you might note (and I noted several times immediately after making them), but hopefully we can all learn from these mistakes, which has the added bonus of not costing you guys an arena run.
That last game though was an exceptional showing by the rogue player, thoroughly impressed by how badly it destroyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment