Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hearthstone: Opening 40 Packs

I've been having a fair bit of fun so far, so decided to fill out my commons and hopefully a fair chunk of the rares by buying some packs, here's the results.




I don't know what the odds are of getting 2 legends, and having both of them be Cho ... blegh. But, it's still +400 dust for ditching the second one, so not an absolute loss I guess, better than no second legendary at all.

Probably my favourite thing in there was the gold Kirin-Tor Mage, which just looks amazing in gold, and will probably inspire a Mage Secret deck (not that a lot of help was needed in that). Although if I now don't go and make a second gold one I'll be disappointed every time I draw the plain one.

Overall I did wind up with some solid cards that should fill out a few decks I'd like to try, and look forward to making them up and taking them for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment